We want you to enjoy the products you buy from us. If you have comments, concerns, or complaints, please be sure to let us know. Give us an opportunity to make you a satisfied customer and we will try hard to do so.
WHAT CAN BE RETURNED?
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, we will be happy to accept returns of new, unused, unopened, re-sellable items within 30 days of receipt of the product (or by January 31 for holiday orders) except for the exclusions covered below. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of 15% on returned merchandise, but in many cases, after inspecting the return, we may waive the restocking fee and provide store credit.
YOU MUST OBTAIN AN RMA NUMBER TO RETURN YOUR ITEM. To obtain an RMA #, call us at 888-953-9663 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide one for you if your product is deemed eligible for return. The RMA # must be prominently displayed on the return package. Items returned without an RMA # will be refused and you will incur additional shipping expense.
Ship the return to Hobby Zone Attn: RMA#, 3700 Annapolis Lane N, Suite 175, Minneapolis, MN 55447.
Shipping costs are not refundable. For returns that originally had free shipping or subsidized shipping, we will deduct the actual cost of the shipping from the return credit.
The customer will incur the cost of the return shipping. In some cases, the cost of shipping at retail can be prohibitive. You may request a prepaid return label from us that may be substantially lower than the cost you would incur. Call us if you want an estimate. We will either bill you or deduct that amount from your return.
ITEMS INELIGIBLE FOR RETURN:
1. Items received more than 30 days ago.
2. Items not in original packaging, or missing any parts or the instruction manual.
3. Items which have had any assembly.
4. Items not carefully packed for return which incur damage during return shipment.
5. We will specifically not accept the following items for return:
- Software simulators - We have no way of determining if they have been installed or registered.
- ESC's, pull starts, or other electronics or electronic components once out of the package. This includes any engine that has been installed or run, or electronic component that has been soldered or modified. Do your research before ordering. Defective electronics are covered by the manufacturer's warranty and you should contact them directly for assistance.
- Scratch-and-Dent or Clearance items
UNDELIVERABLE ADDRESS - In the event we are provided a bad or undeliverable shipping address, we will contact you upon receipt of the package back to us. We will charge for the actual shipping costs out and back the first time before reshipping.