Velineon VXL - 3m Brushless Power System:1/16
This is the Velineon VXL3m Extreme Brushless Power System from Traxxas.
This is for the 1/16th scale VXL from Traxxas
Ultra high temp sintered neodymium motor magnets
High speed ball bearings
Low voltage detection
Traxxas high current connectors
VXL3m ESC, TRAM3375
Velineon 380 Brushless Motor, TRAC3371
Installation in vehicle
Input Voltage: 6-12 cells NiMH, 2S to 3S LiPo
Motors: Sensorless Brushless
Motor Limit: None
Continuous Current: 52A
Peak Current: 326A
BEC Voltage: 6.0Volts DC
Transistor Type: MOSFET
On-Resistance: 0.0005 ohms
PWM Frequency: 12,000Hz
Weight: 38g (1.34oz)
Type: Sensorless Brushless
RPM/Volt: 4000 (8-turn)
Current Ratings: 25A constant/50A burst
Max RPM: 50,000
Weight: 140g (4.94oz)
Length: 48.15mm (1.9")
Diameter: 28mm (1.1")
Shaft Diameter: 2.7mm (0.11")
- Traxxas High-Current Connector maintains pure, unrestricted power flow from the battery to the brushless power system.
- Built-in two-stage low voltage detection for Lithium Polymer (LiPo) battery use provides a clear signal to the driver that the battery pack is nearing its minimum voltage threshold
- Wide range of battery options, including 6-12 cell NiMH or NiCad packs
- The patent-pending Training Mode™ is an exclusive Traxxas feature that reduces the overall power output of the VXL-3m by 50%, making it easier for new or younger drivers to control their model. When they're ready, simply change profiles to unleash full-throttle action.
- Advanced circuit design allows sensorless brushless motors to operate with the smoothness and precision of the best brushed systems. There's no need for additional sensor wiring and hardware complexity.
- The VXL-3m is programmable with three drive profiles: Sport mode, Race mode, and Training mode
- Water resistent case design uses rubber seals and o-rings to protect against damage caused by water and moisture.
- Micro-fin aluminum heatsink dissipates heat.
- MOSFET design provides high-current output (326 amp peak) with incredibly low resistance (.0005 (Ohm)).
- Gold plated 3.5mm bullet connectors on 16-gauge Maxx® Cable flow full power to the motor without performance-strangling resistance.