This plane is a Plug N Play version and includes the servos, motor, and ESC but does NOT include the transmitter, receiver, battery or charger.
980mm P-40B Flying Tiger PNP
The 2nd of FMS's mighty 980mm series aircraft has arrived! The P-40B is, like the 980mm P47, definitely a head turner! If you love warbirds and enjoy the excitement of heart-pounding speeds, this aircraft will satisfy both of your desires! The stock 3 bladed props, 3648 brushless outrunner, 4 cell battery and 70A ESC means that the P-40B can attain speeds of up to 100mph+. Be ready to turn heads with the awesome 980mm P-40B!
* Modular motor board allows use of both standard and high speed motor configurations.
* Powerful Brushless 3648-KV770 motor combined with heavy-duty 70A ESC.
* Metal gear servos on the ailerons, elevator and rudder for maximum durability.
* Super scale appearance including hand painted pilot, detailed cockpit, authentic graphics,
three bladed prop, wing stabilizers, and air scoop.
* Simple construction with minimal glue required for assembly.
* Rugged electronic retractable landing gear with metal trunnions.
* Durable EPO foam with reinforced one-piece wing.
* Ball link connectors are used replacing the traditional clevis.
Motor Size: 3648-KV770
ESC: 70A brushless motor
Servo: 2*9g slow digital ,4*9g metal digital
Radio: 6 Channel
CG (center of gravity): 45mm (from leading edge)
Prop Size: 10.5*7in
Recommended Battery: 14.8V 2600mAh
Approx. Flying Duration: 5 mins
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14+
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Assembly Time: 45 minutes
Is Assembly Required: Yes
Material: Durable EPO
Requires: PNP Requires Radio System, Battery and Charger
Wingspan 980mm / 38.6in
Flying Weight: 1240g (with battery)
Videos on YouTube
FMS 980mm P-40B Flying Tiger PNP Parts List (1 items)