F4U-4 Corsair 1100mm PNP
The F4U-4 is the last of the legendary Corsairs to serve in WWII. Delivered to the United States Navy in early 1945, the F4U-4 is powered by a Pratt and Whitney R2800-18W supercharged Twin Wasp engine- pushing 2100 horsepower. Retaining the six 12.7mm guns and load carrying capabilities of the F4U-1D, the F4U-4 achieved an unbelievable 11:1 kill ratio during its service life.
We are proud to announce a faithful recreation of the F4U-4 in 1100mm wingspan form- complete with a realistic 4-bladed propeller, removable auxiliary fuel tanks, tail-hook, functional flaps, retractable landing gear and LED light kit. Power comes from a 3536-850 KV motor with a 40A ESC, giving swift ample power when needed.
- Dependable and proven power system
- Realistic scale details
- High-strength airframe
- Easy assembly
- Environmentally friendly water-based paint
- 3536 850kV outrunner brushless motor (installed)
- 40A ESC installed (XT60 Connector)
- Electronic retractable landing gear (installed)
- Servos (installed)
- 6-Channel radio transmitter
- 6-Channel receiver
- 3-Cell 11.1V 2200mAh LiPo battery with XT60 connector
- 3-Cell compatible battery charger