1941 MB Scaler RS RTR 1/6th Scale
- Realistic injection molded body
- Body on frame design
- Servo driven steering wheel
- Functional front and rear lights
- Fold away front windshield
- Injection molded engine with functional hood
- Functional spare wheel
- Fits most 1/6th scale figures
- Optional canvas top
- Prepainted shovel and axe
- All terrain 324mm wheelbase crawler chassis
- True ladder frame chassis design
- Grippy tires for true, all terrain performance
- Beadlock wheels
- Oversized battery compartment
- Planetary gear reduction set
- Oil filled shocks
- 550 sized 35T motor provides fantastic torque
- Fully waterproof receiver and Hobbywing 1060 brushed ESC
- 2.4GHz fully proportional compact radio system
- Dual channel EPA and reverse functions with digital trim
2 years in the making, the MB Scaler is the result of dedicated research through countless historical photos and documentation. Dedicated to the soldiers who served with this legendary vehicle, the ROCHOBBY MB Scaler was designed to be the most accurate radio controlled MB on the market today.
Scale enthusiasts will appreciate the detailed pre-painted and pre-assembled body, featuring functional lights, servo driven steering wheel and a fold-away windshield. Small features such as the fabric straps that hold the painted axe and shovel add to the realistic look and feel of the vehicle. The cabin replicates the real vehicle with micro-print instruction labels, gear levers and seating that fits 1/6th scale soldiers.
Performance was not overlooked when creating the MB Scaler: a modern crawler chassis was chosen to retain the body-on-frame and solid axle design of the full scale MB. Oil filled shocks replace leaf springs to allow for axle articulation. Narrow wheels feature specially formulated high-grip tires with period-correct tread to provide maximum traction while retaining the scale look of the MB.
Don't miss your chance to own one of the most iconic vehicles of the second world war!
All terrain industry-standard 324mm chassis, compatible with a wide-range of aftermarket components.
Full-time AWD and a 43 degree steering angle give the MB Scaler versatile handling over rough terrain.
Body-on-frame design with an injection molded engine, functional front and anti-aircraft lights, fold-away front windshield, and more.
2.4GHz radio system with dual channel digital trim, EPA, and reverse functions.