- Incredible Short Take Off and Landing (STOL) plus sport and aerobatic flight capabilities
- High-power 3S and 4S compatible 50A ESC and outrunner motor with 3-blade prop
- Stiffer wing for improved aileron authority, roll rates and handling
- Functional slotted flaps for shorter takeoffs and landings
- Six durable and factory-installed metal-geared servos
- Spektrum™ 6-channel receiver with industry-leading DSMX® technology
- Unmatched stability and precision of AS3X® technology for smoother flight performance
- Easy to fly with optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection
- Shock-absorbing landing gear with oversized tundra-style wheels
- Includes optional-use floats with steerable rudders for flying from water
- Functional and factory-installed LED landing, navigation and strobe lights
- Lightweight yet durable composite-reinforced, hollow-core EPO construction
- Optional-use leading edge slats for improved STOL and slow flight performance
- Fast and easy bolt-together assembly- no glue required
The Turbo Timber 1.5m is equipped with an unbeatable combination of features that make it possible for everyone from low-time to expert pilots to enjoy a versatile STOL and sport flying experience unlike any other. Shock-absorbing landing gear equipped with oversized, tundra-style wheels plus the optional-use float set and leading edge slats, functional slotted flaps and the LED light system from the original are all standard. Add to that a turboprop-styled nose, capped off with a 3-blade prop and spinner that are driven by a more powerful 3S and 4S compatible power system- supported by a stiffer airframe that's equipped with more durable and reliable metal-geared servos- and you have enhanced performance and capabilities that make this the most fun you can have with a Timber yet!
What's in the Box?
(1) E-flite Turbo Timber 1.5m with:
(1) 50A Brushless ESC (installed)
(1) Brushless Outrunner Motor (installed)
(1) Spektrum™ AR636 6-Channel Receiver (installed)
(6) Micro Metal-Geared Servos (installed)
(1) Set of Optional-Use Leading Edge Slats
(1) Set of Optional-Use Floats
(1) Product Manual
- Full-range, 6+ Channel DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter
- 2200- 3200mAh 3S or 4S 11.1- 14.8V LiPo with EC3™ or IC3™ Connector (SPMX22003S30 or SPMX22004S30 recommended)
- Compatible LiPo charger
Great plane and great service from Hobby Zone!
An excellent choice for all around fun ! Aerobics or just plain cruising around you simply can’t go wrong! Super quality and durability!
Hobbyzone is your one stop RC headquarters for sales, service and price are excellent!
You just can’t go wrong!
Great scale appearance! Great amount of power for whatever your pleasure! Fly just about any surface, spring assist landing gear, over size soft tires can do the job! Comes with floats for water flying if you desire!
Hobbyzone is your number one stop for all your RC needs at great prices, fast shipping and technical support!
You can’t go wrong!
If you are looking for a very versatile plane this is the one for you! Aerobatics or slow and low Turbo is right for you!
Plenty of power, short take off, short easy landing!
Can’t go wrong!
Hobbyzone is your headquarters for all your RC questions, assistance and service help!
Give them a try, won’t be disappointed!
I previously owned the standard Timber 1.5m, and had a lot of fun with it, as I was a beginning RC pilot and had never used flaps. When I saw the Turbo Timber, I knew it would be perfect for my son's 13th birthday present and I was right. The 3 blade prop, and performance cowling give it a little extra kick, while keeping all the fun of easy gliding and STOL capability. My son and I really enjoy this plane, and it is really good training with the flaps for my son. Very durable, worth the purchase.
No items in your cart