Suzuki Jimny RTR 1/12th Scale
- Officially licensed by the Suzuki Motor Corporation
- Factory-painted body with photo-etched markings
- Electroplated Suzuki logo and light cups
- Photo-etched honeycomb grille and authentic, moveable rear-view mirror
- Natural rubber tires mounted on finely detailed wheels
- Removable bumpers, wheel fenders and roof for creating a custom look
- Impressive light system with 15 LEDs
- Realistically detailed scale engine under the hood
- Side doors that open similar to the full-size Jimny
- Independent servo linked to the front wheel steering that drives the steering wheel
- Adjustable front seats to accommodate 1/12 scale figures
- Rear seats that flatten for spacious storage
- Trunk area with hidden storage compartment
- Highly detailed dashboard
- Ready-to-run 4WD
- Solid full-frame chassis design
- Metal frame rails
- Front and rear 3-link rigid axle suspension with coil spring
- 180-size motor and two-speed transmission
- Rugged metal gears
- 25 stainless steel ball bearings
- Metal U-joint driveshafts
- Battery, servo, receiver, ESC and light control
Suzuki first began manufacturing its line of Jimny 4WD vehicles in April of 1970. By the fall of 2018, over 2.85 million of the mini-SUV had been sold in 194 different countries!
To create this officially licensed radio-control version of the 2021 Jimny, FMS engineers faithfully reproduced the full-size vehicle's design and detail in versatile 1/12 scale. By including unexpectedly accurate features like a foldable rearview mirror, the FMS Suzuki Jimny marks a new high standard for RC model realism. Its elaborate light system raises the bar even higher. Full-function LED headlights offer low and high-beam options. The model is also outfitted with working turn signals, fog lights, and brake lights.
When you open the doors and inspect the cabin, you'll find more sophisticated detailing. The forward and rear seats can all be reclined to create a spacious interior compartment. Just like those in the full-size Jimny, the driver's seat and front passenger seat can be moved forward or back to accommodate your choice of 1/12 scale figures. The steering wheel is driven by an independent servo, linked to the front wheel steering — another remarkably authentic feature of the strikingly detailed interior and dashboard.
In addition to capturing its scale looks, FMS engineers adopted elements of the real car chassis to prepare the RC Jimny for demanding off-road action. It has a two-speed transmission, for example, with strong metal gears in the transmission case. The universal joint shaft is also constructed of resilient metal, and there's a front/rear 3-link rigid axle suspension with coil spring and 25 stainless steel ball bearings. Except for the size, you might have difficulty telling whether this is an RC model or a real vehicle!
Launch your next RC expedition at the wheel of the ready-to-run FMS Suzuki Jimny 4WD — and let its incredible looks and unstoppable performance give you the thrill of a full-scale off-road adventure.
The FMS Suzuki Jimny 4WD features an elaborate lighting system with 15 LEDs. Full-function headlights offer low and high beam options. The model is also outfitted with remotely operated fog lights and lights that activate when turning, braking, and reversing.
The officially licensed body demands attention — and the realism continues when the cabin doors are open. The backseat, driver's seat, and passenger seat can all be flattened to create a spacious interior. The front seats also adjust forward and back to accept your choice of 1/12 scale figures.
FMS engineers adopted many features of real car chassis to create the Suzuki Jimny 4WD. The solid full-frame chassis includes a two-speed transmission with metal gears. Also contributing to its authentic off-road performance are metal universal joint driveshafts; a front/rear 3-link rigid axle suspension with coil spring; and 25 stainless steel ball bearings.
The FMS Suzuki Jimny 4WD comes ready-to-run with a 180-size motor, servo, receiver, ESC, and light control all factory-installed. Lift the hood, however, and you'll find that these components are carefully concealed under an accurately detailed, scale engine.