RealFlight® is the #1 RC flight simulator in the world! It's the absolute best tool new RC pilots can use when learning how to fly. It also makes it possible for experienced RC pilots to practice new maneuvers and to hone their skills so they can become even better pilots.
With more than 160 different aircraft to fly — including airplanes, helicopters, drones and more — at over 40 different flying sites, plus the ability to edit aircraft and sites, there's an almost infinite number of flying options available. Add in game-like challenges that make flight training fun, multiplayer options so you can fly and compete with other pilots online, compatibility with VR headsets, and many, many more features, and you have everything you need to succeed at the field — because you can "fly" on a PC at home, or on a laptop just about anywhere else!
RealFlight 9 adds more of the most popular aircraft from the Best Brands in RC, along with Eli Field and updated Virtual Flight Instructor lessons for new pilots learning to fly, to deliver an experience you simply can't find anywhere else. This version comes with just the software, so you can use it with any RealFlight compatible transmitter you already own.
RealFlight 9 includes more than a dozen new aircraft* from E-flite®, HobbyZone®, Hangar 9® and Blade®:
• HobbyZone® Carbon Cub S+ 1.3m with SAFE Plus Technology
• E-flite Viper 70mm EDF with AS3X® and SAFE Select Technology
• E-flite Havoc Xe 80mm EDF with AS3X and SAFE Select Technology
• E-flite Timber® X 1.2m with AS3X and SAFE Select Technology
• E-flite Extra 300 3D 1.3m with AS3X and SAFE Select Technology
• E-flite® Apprentice® STS 1.5m with SAFE® Technology
• E-flite EC-1500™ Twin 1.5m with AS3X and SAFE Select Technology
• E-flite Delta Ray® One with SAFE® Technology
• Hangar 9® CubCrafters XCub 60cc
• Hangar 9 P-51D Mustang 20cc
• Hangar 9 Valiant 10cc
• Blade® 230 S V2 Helicopter with SAFE® Technology
• And more!
*Please be sure to activate and update your RF9 online to receive the latest versions of these aircraft.
New RealFlight® 9 Features
• More than a dozen new Horizon Hobby aircraft!
• Updated Virtual Flight Instructor lessons for new pilots learning to fly
• Fly at the newest PhotoField™ – the iconic Eli Field
Additional RealFlight Features
• Industry-leading True-To-Life™ physics that make every flight more lifelike than any other sim
• A simple and intuitive interface for zero learning curve, zero hassle, and more fun
• More than 160 aircraft including airplanes, helicopters, drones, and more
• Over 40 different flying sites including 3D fields and PhotoFields
• FlexiField™ Site Editor so you can make fields your own
• The ability to edit aircraft and to import custom aircraft
• Game-like challenges that make flight training fun and interactive
• Multiplayer options so you can fly or compete with other pilots online
• Compatible with VR headsets, including the Oculus™ Rift and HTC® Vive™ VR headsets (sold separately)
• Works with Spektrum wireless simulator dongles for use with compatible DSM2/DSMX equipped transmitters (sold separately)
Minimum Recommended System*
• Windows® 7 or Windows 8 or Windows 10**
• Intel® Pentium® 1.0GHz or equivalent
• 512 MB RAM
• 10 GB Hard Drive Space
• DVD Drive
• 3D Accelerated Video with: 32 MB Dedicated Video Memory, Fully DirectX® 9 compliant (Shader Model 2.0 or better)
• InterLink DX, RealFlight compatible controller, or other Gamepad/Joystick
• Internet connectivity required to download additional content and updates
For Best Graphical Performance:
• Dual Core 2.4GHz CPU
• 2 GB RAM
• 3D Accelerated Video with: 512 MB dedicated video memory
• Multiplayer Requirements:
• Broadband Internet connection
• Computer microphone for voice chat
InterLink® DX Controller Requirements:
• USB Port
• Compatible FM or FM-selectable transmitter (if using the interface mode)
• Compatible with some VR sets (available separately). Check manufacturer's requirements for VR system use.
• Works with both the Oculus Rift and HTC® Vive™ VR headsets
• Online Activation Required
* Some graphical features may be disabled. Aerodynamic calculations will remain high quality
** Administrator access required in Windows 10
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
RealFlight RF9 Flight Simulator, Software Only RFL1101 is compatible with RFL1000, RFL1100
You Will Need
• Compatible PC desktop/laptop
• Internet connection for activation and updates
• Spektrum WS1000 wireless USB dongle (recommended) for wireless use with Spektrum DSMX/DSM2 compatible transmitters
• Compatible simulator controller, joystick or other control device