F35 PNP V2 64mm EDF
Inspired by the superior features of the original model, version two (V2) of the FMS F-35 64mm has improved mechanical and structural features that will enhance air performance and decrease assembly time.
A fiber pipe greatly enhances the wing strength for enhanced flying maneuvers. An improved main wing set and landing gear installation optimizes strength of structure and reduces assembly time.
Plus, the latest 64mm ducted fan can achieve more than 800 grams of thrust.
The differences in speeds between the V1 and V2 will be noticeable. If you've got the “need for speed,” accessories such as missiles can be removed to create a faster, more streamlined model.
- 280mm fiber pipe inserted through the fuselage and main wing
- Use of four inner-hexagon screws instead of glue improves main wing set and landing gear installation optimizing strength of structure
- Improved main wing set and landing gear installation. This optimizes strength of structure and reduces assembly time
- More powerful 64mm 11-blade ducted fan with up to 800 grams of thrust
- 2840-KV3900 motor
- Five 9g servos
- Predator 40A ESC
- FMS EPO foam material creates stronger, more impact-resistant planes
- Environmentally friendly water-based paint minimizes blistering from sun
- Pre-installed, newly designed control horns allows more throw
You Will Need
4+ Channel Radio System, LiPo Battery and Charger
37.8 in (960mm)
Approximately 32.5 oz (920g)
Brushless 2840-KV3900 with 64mm Fan Unit
Less than 1 Hour
Li-Po 11.1V 2200mAh 35C
CG (center of gravity):
3.6 - 3.8 in (93-98mm) From Leading Edge