Delta Ray RTF w/SAFE Technology
With SAFE™ technology and carefully engineered aerodynamics, the groundbreaking HobbyZone® Delta Ray™ aircraft provide pilots with a flying experience that is gentle and worry-free, even for total beginners! Plus, everything you need comes in one box, including a Spektrum™ DXe transmitter, making it the ultimate beginner-friendly aircraft.
- Intuitive SAFE™ technology provides four modes to give new pilots the ultimate progressive learning experience
- If you lose control of the airplane, "Panic Mode" returns the aircraft to stable, level flight with the push of a button!
- Beginner and Intermediate modes provide support for new pilots by limiting the roll and pitch of the airplane, keeping you in control at all times!
- Experienced Mode allows pilots who have mastered the basics to explore the incredible performance of the Delta Ray aircraft supported by the revolutionary AS3X gyro stabilization system
- Impact-resistant, durable Z-Foam™ construction is extraodinarily tough. But in case of damage, you can make repairs with almost any glue and be back in the air in minutes!
- Full 4-channel control gives new pilots a comprehensive learning experience with all the same controls as full-size airplanes!
- The included full-Range Spektrum™ DXe 2.4GHz DSMX® transmitter can be used with a variety of other Spektrum-equipped products. Visit Spektrum.com for more information.
Wingspan: 34.0 in (863mm)
Overall Length: 31.8 in (807mm)
Flying Weight: 17.6 oz (500 g)
Motor Size: (2) 180-size brushed motors (installed)
Radio: Spektrum DXe DSMX transmitter (included)
Servos: (2) SV80 servos (installed)
Prop Size: 5 x 3
Wing Area: 384 sq. in. (2480 sq. cm.)
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Charger: 2-cell DC balancing Li-Po charger (included)
Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
Recommended Battery: 7.4V 2S 1300mAh 20C Li-Po (included)
Experience Level: No Experience Necessary
Is Assembly Required: Yes
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Approximate Flying Duration: 8 minutes
CG (center of gravity): 14.4 in (365mm) from the rear of airplane at fuselage center line