Air Tractor 1.5m PNP
The E-flite Air Tractor 1.5m is an easy to fly scale replica of the capable crop duster that makes it a great first scale or low-wing model. It features functional LED lights and slotted flaps, plus it can be equipped with optional floats or skis.
The World's Ag Plane
Founded in 1978, Texas-based Air Tractor is a leading manufacturer of aircraft built for agricultural, firefighting and other utility applications. Air Tractor aircraft can be found hard at work over fields and forests in more than 30 countries around the world. The AT-500 series of ag airplanes first flew in the U.S. on April 25th, 1986. Since then, it has grown into one of the world's most popular families of general aviation, single-turboprop driven aircraft used for crop dusting, firefighting and other applications. Factory-finished in the familiar, high-visibility yellow and blue trim scheme with molded-in panel lines, rivets and more, the E-flite® Air Tractor 1.5m model offers a superb scale appearance you'll be proud to show off everywhere you go. It's also outfitted with functional features including LED navigation and landing lights, slotted flaps and oversized tires, plus it's capable yet easy to fly making it an ideal choice for your first — or next — scale or low-wing airplane.
- Scale replica of the agricultural "crop dusting" utility aircraft including molded-in panel lines, rivets and more
- Easy to take off, fly and land, making it a perfect choice for a first scale or low-wing model
- Short Take Off and Landing (STOL) plus scale, sport and aerobatic flight capabilities
- High-power 3S and 4S compatible 50A ESC and outrunner motor with 3-blade prop
- Functional slotted flaps for shorter takeoffs/landings and improved slow-speed handling
- Durable, factory-installed metal-geared servos with adjustable linkages on the primary control surfaces
- Robust landing gear with oversized tires for operation from a variety of surfaces
- Optional EDO-style floats with steerable rudders (sold separately)
- Optional scale-like skis for flying from snow (sold separately)
- Functional and factory-installed LED landing, navigation and strobe lights
- Factory-painted and finished in a scale, high-visibility trim scheme
- Lightweight yet durable composite-reinforced EPO construction
- Fast and easy bolt-together assembly – no glue required
- Easy to install/remove two-piece wing and stab
Capable And Easy To Fly
Air Tractor ag and utility airplanes have earned a reputation for friendly handling, incredible capabilities and unmatched versatility. Those qualities carry over to this E-flite® Air Tractor 1.5m scale replica to make it a perfect scale low-wing model for intermediate to experienced RC pilots. The specially-tuned motor and 3-blade prop are matched to a 50-amp ESC to provide fantastic scale and sport aerobatic flight performance with 3S 2200-3200mAh LiPo batteries, or you can install a 4S battery for more power and unlimited vertical without the need for any modifications or upgrades. Functional slotted flaps improve slow speed handling while also offering Short Take Off and Landing (STOL) capabilities. Robust landing gear and wheels with oversized tires allow the Air Tractor to fly from paved, grass, dirt, gravel or other surfaces at any suitably-sized park or RC flying field. Add large ponds or small lakes to your possible flying sites by installing optional floats (EFL5261, sold separately) — or attach the optional scale-like skis (EFLA970, also sold separately) to take off from and land on snow. The factory-applied paint and decal finish provides excellent visibility along with striking scale looks that are accented by LED navigation, strobe and landing lights. The E-flite® Air Tractor 1.5m delivers a unique flying experience that a wide range of pilots will enjoy, even if it's your first scale or low-wing model.
Needed to Complete
- Full-range 5+ channel transmitter and receiver
- 3S 11.1V or 4S 14.8V 2200–3200mAh LiPo with EC3™ or IC3™ Connector
- Compatible LiPo charger
What's in the Box?
- (1) E-flite® Air Tractor 1.5m with:
- (1) 50A Brushless ESC (installed)
- (1) Brushless Outrunner Motor (installed)
- (4) Micro Metal-Geared Servos (installed)
- (2) Micro Servos (installed)
- (1) Product Manual