P-51 Mustang 1100mm PNP V2 "Detroit Miss"
The North American P-51 Mustang was, without a doubt, one of the most famous World War II P-51 fighter aircraft. As a symbol of Allied air power, this single seater aircraft was fitted with the legendary Merlin engine- giving it unmatched range and airspeed. Protecting bombers on extended missions, these aircraft were a welcomed sight for the bomber crews.
Arrows has faithfully replicated the P-51- from riveted panels, machine guns, engine exhaust pipes and retractable landing gear. Arrows also spent great engineering effort with the airframe, the glue-less construction makes getting the aircraft ready for flight an extremely simple process, while the 40A ESC, 3536 850kV power system gives the P-51 incredible performance. Ready for any scale maneuvers, the Arrows P51 is your key to becoming the ace at your field!
- High power-to-weight ratio
- Realistic airframe details
- High-strength airframe
- Easy assembly
- No glue required
- 3536 850kV outrunner brushless motor (installed)
- 40A ESC installed
- Electronic retractable landing gear (installed)
- Servos (installed)
- 6-Channel radio transmitter
- 6-Channel receiver
- 3-Cell 11.1V 2200mAh LiPo battery
- 3-Cell compatible battery charger