Cessna 310 Grand Cruiser V2 SRTF
This is the first large Cessna 310 Grand Cruiser Twin Motor airplane made with EPO foam in the market. This plane was recently re-released with all the new electronic features available. This airplane features scale-look and details, and comes with two preinstalled powerful brushless motors and 3-blade propellers. The servos, receiver, and ESC are preinstalled from the factory. The model is designed for optional electric retracts. If you like to use flaps for landing/take off, you need just to install two micro servos in the wing (the place for flap servos is already designed in the wings). The surface of the EPO material in this model is extremely strong and crash-resistant.
The PNP version includes everything you need to fly the model EXCEPT transmitter and receiver. The building time is around 90 minutes.
Fuselage Length: 1100mm
Wing Loading: 58g/dm²
Flying Weight: 1200g
Servo: 9g, 4pcs
Battery: 11.1V 2200mAh 20C Li-Po
ESC: 30A, 2pcs
Motor: BM2815A-KV1100 Brushless Outrunner, 2pcs
- Tomcat Skylord 30 Amp ESCs with XT60 connector
- Completely redesigned electronic retracts with new SMT soldered circuit board and long-life drive system for improved reliability and durability
- Flaps and flap servos are now pre-installed and fully operational
- LED navigation lighting with LED control board
- Realistic scale features including attractive 310 paint scheme and molded panel lines
- Two powerful M2815A-KV1100 brushless motors
You Will Need
5+ Channel Radio system with RX
2200Mah 3 cell LiPo Battery with XT60 connector (DY6006X)
, or adapter to Deans's plug (FUSEP36)
LiPo Charger with XT charge lead
Dynam 310 Grand Cruiser V2 1280mm (50") Wingspan - Receiver Ready , ESCs with XT60 connector, servos, motors, flaps and electronic retractable landing gear pre-installed for your convenience, decal set (unapplied).