UMX MiG-15 EDF BNF Basic w/AS3X & SAFE Select
(Ships within three business days after order placed)
• Completely factory-assembled, the MiG-15 plane is ready to go right out of the box
• Scale-inspired trim scheme with factory-applied graphics
• Powerful 13,500Kv brushless inrunner ducted fan motor
• Industry-leading Spektrum™ 2.4Ghz DSMX® technology
• Incredible stability and precision of AS3X® technology
• Optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection technology
• Fully-engineered intake and exhaust ducting for maximum thrust
• High-output E-flite® 28mm Delta-V® 180m EDF system
• Scale authenticity includes accurate outlines, wing fences, gun detail and more
• 4-channel control includes functional split-rudder and nose wheel steering
• Removable landing gear includes simulated gear doors
The MiG-15 jet fighter entered the stage as a complete surprise, boasting incredible performance and heavy-hitting firepower. Its opposition accepted the challenge in under-classed aircraft with only the advantage of superior tactics. It was an ace pilot’s dream scenario.
Back by popular demand, the E-flite® UMX™ MiG-15 EDF jet replica returns as an incredible fighter experience that delivers some pleasant surprises such as more power, even smoother handling and optional-use SAFE® Select technology that makes it easier for pilots to enjoy formidable jet performance.
The E-flite® UMX™ MiG-15 EDF jet is a scale replica of the surprise Russian weapon used during the Korean conflict. Based on the popular ultra-micro that introduced the world to the impressive advantages AS3X® technology offers models with an exact scale outline, this upgraded MiG shines with a period inspired paint scheme along with some other surprises.
Beyond the intricate surface detail, functional split-rudder, nose wheel steering and removable landing gear is the potent Delta-V® ducted fan system housing a more powerful brushless motor that makes acceleration quicker and top speeds faster. More finely tuned AS3X stabilization makes this nimble dog fighter seem smoother than jets many times larger. Plus, optional-use SAFE® Select technology gives pilots new to flying a high-performance jet revolutionary flight envelope protection that makes getting familiar with a new model feel more comfortable than ever before.
What's in the Box?
(1) UMX MiG-15 EDF Jet Plane
(1) BL180m Ducted Fan Motor, 13,500Kv (installed)
(1) Delta-V 180m 28mm EDF Unit (installed)
(1) Spektrum DSMX® 6Ch AS3X® Receiver with Brushless ESC (installed)
(2) 2.3-Gram Performance Linear Long Throw Servos (installed)
(2) 2.3-Gram Linear Long Throw Offset Servos (installed)
(1) Product Manual
AS3X Receiver with Optional SAFE Select Technology
This Bind-N-Fly® Basic model features a Spektrum receiver integrated with AS3X® (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) technology that works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence to deliver a heightened sense of stability and precision that makes it feel like you're flying a larger, expertly tuned aircraft.
If you’re a relatively new pilot or want an extra margin of safety while familiarizing yourself with the airplane, you can enable optional SAFE® Select flight envelope protection technology built into the receiver.
With SAFE Select features enabled, you get:
Pitch and Bank Angle Limits
These limits keep the airplane from rolling or pitching upside down. They also prevent excessive climb or dive angles during takeoff and landing.
The airplane instantly returns to and holds level flight when the sticks are released and in the center position. It’s also helpful if you ever want to hand launch the airplane.
No Programming Required
SAFE Select technology is factory set and automatically assigned to a switch so the assistance it provides can be easily turned on and off.
No items in your cart