Slick 3D 480 ARF
The E-flite® Slick 3D 480 ARF is an aerobatic masterpiece that’s ideal for enjoying thrilling performance in a small field environment. It achieves the 3D vision in every detail from its striking UltraCote® covering scheme to its laser-accurate balsa construction-all designed in a way that makes a popular power system optimal. The result is a level of style and maneuverability that’s sure to inspire you to take your flying to a new level. Plus, it won’t take long to get flying thanks to great features and proven accessory recommendations.
The recommended E-flite power system was designed around the popular and economical 3S Li-Po battery pack in the 1800-2200mAh range. For the ultimate in agility and stability, install the Spektrum™ AR636 DSMX® 6-channel receiver with AS3X® technology-engineered to give you thrilling 3D performance that will keep you coming back for more!
The Slick 3D 480 is extremely lightweight without the compromise of design strength. Accuracy and quality of the all-wood construction can be clearly seen through the transparent UltraCote® Lite covering. The recommended Spektrum™ A3030 high-torque, digital sub-micro servos deliver precision that’s a compliment to the crisp throttle response you’ll get using the Park 480 motor.
Optimized For Aerobatics
The Slick 3D 480 has a no-holds-barred approach to design and performance with 3D-size control surfaces that offer very positive control authority, even at low airspeeds.
Brushless Power Ready
The recommended E-flite Park 480 brushless motor delivers outstanding performance with an 1800-2200mAh, 3S 11.1V Li-Po battery.
Easy Field Assembly
The canopy includes a latch release mechanism that combined with a thumbscrew security system for the plug-in wings means that there are no tools needed to assemble the model at the field.
- Ultra-lightweight, laser-cut balsa and plywood construction
- Two-piece, plug-in wings with carbon fiber joiner tube
- Ready-to-mount the recommended E-flite® Park 480 outrunner
- Large spring-latch canopy hatch provides ample access to battery and electronics
- Fiberglass control horns and threaded pushrods with ball-link hardware
- Large control surfaces with double-beveled hinge lines for all-out 3D performance
- Vibrant trim scheme in genuine Hangar 9® UltraCote® covering
- Pre-painted fiberglass cowling and wheel pants
- Durable aluminum landing gear with painted finish
- Removable side-force-generators
- Steerable tailwheel and quality hardware package
Wingspan: 42.1 in (1070mm)
Flying Weight: 37.5-39.7 oz (1125-1063 g)