We want you to enjoy the products you buy from us. If you have comments, concerns, or complaints, please be sure to let us know. Give us an opportunity to make you a satisfied customer and we will try hard to do so.
WHAT CAN BE RETURNED?
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, we will be happy to accept returns of new, unused, unopened, re-sellable items within 30 days of receipt of the product. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of 15% on returned merchandise.
All returns must first be emailed to email@example.com for approval and detailed instructions. When packing the return order, please be sure all the original packing materials, parts and manuals are included. After receipt of the return, we will inspect the product and credit by the original method used to purchase the item.
If the item has been opened, been used, or is defective, then contact us so we can learn more about the situation and determine if the item is eligible to be returned. Be sure to have your order number ready.
Note that if your product has been assembled or used in any way and you discover an issue with your product within 30 days of delivery, you may be eligible for replacement or repair according to our warranty policy. Visit the warranty page on our website to determine if your product is covered by our warranty policy.
Shipping costs are not refundable. For returns that originally had free shipping or subsidized shipping, we will deduct the actual cost of the shipping from the return credit.
The customer will incur the cost of the return shipping. In some cases, the cost of shipping at retail can be prohibitive. You may request a prepaid return label from us that may be substantially lower than the cost you would incur. Call us if you want an estimate. We will either bill you or deduct that amount from your return.
ITEMS INELIGIBLE FOR RETURN
- Items received more than 30 days ago.
- Items not in original packaging, or missing any parts or the instruction manual.
- Items which have had any assembly.
- Items not carefully packed for return which incur damage during return shipment.
- We will specifically not accept the following items for return:
- Software simulators - We have no way of determining if they have been installed or registered.
- ESC's, pull starts, or other electronics or electronic components once out of the package. This includes any engine that has been installed or run, or electronic component that has been soldered or modified. Do your research before ordering. Defective electronics are covered by the manufacturer's warranty and you should contact them directly for assistance.
- Scratch-and-Dent or Clearance items
In the event we are provided a bad or undeliverable shipping address, we will contact you upon receipt of the package back to us. Before reshipping, we will charge for the actual shipping costs out and back the first time.