Rafale 64mm EDF PNP w/Reflex V2
It comes with durable CNC landing gear. A replicated design which you don't want to miss out.
Designed by the French Dassault company, the Rafale is a highly maneuverable delta-winged fighter with a full-flying canard. With excellent dogfighting, carrier operations and air to surface attack performance the Rafale has been able to gain worldwide success.
While the FMS 80mm Rafale has attracted extensive attention, we’ve also noticed flight fans wiliness to of collect Rafales of different sizes and trim schemes. After two rounds of voting at home and abroad, the 64mm "NATO Tiger Meet" stood out from all other competitors. After six rounds of testing, the FMS 64mm Rafale "NATO Tiger Meet" has lived up to everyone's expectations and is now officially launched.
Developed to replicate both the looks and performance of the real aircraft, FMS has dedicated its decades long experience into designing the 64mm Rafale. The 64mm Rafale has a high degree of restoration, within the maximum range allowed by the budget. Details such as scaled outlines, delta wing, pilot figure, cockpit interior, panels, removable armaments, auxiliary fuel tanks, refueling probe, targeting sensor, exhaust grilles are all featured on the model.
Like all other FMS aircraft, the 64mm Rafale was designed to reduce build time to a minimum and experienced builders can complete the build process in as little as 5 minutes. The 64mm 11-bladed EDF with 2840 brushless motor and 40A high performance ESC easily accomplishes fighter jet maneuvers with realistic sound and speed.
Go get a masterpiece and add the FMS Rafale to your hangar!
- 2840 KV3150 brushless motor with a high-performance 40A ESC
- Scaled details such as scaled outline, delta wing, pilot figure, cockpit interior, panels, removable armaments, auxiliary fuel tanks, refueling probe, targeting sensor, exhaust grilles etc
- CNC metal front landing gear
- Water based vibrant NATO Tiger Meet trim scheme
Need to Complete
- PNP (Plug-and-Play) airplanes include the ESC, motor, and servos all pre-installed from the factory. Transmitter, receiver, battery and charger are not included.