P-51D BBD 800 mm RTF, V2
The North American Aviation P51 Mustang was an American long range single seat fighter. It proved itself to be economical, fast, well made and highly durable. Power originally came from an Allison but it was much more successful with the mighty Merlin from Rolls Royce.
The Famous models P51 Mustang has been carefully created to give maximum reward to the budding pilot. The aircraft features a brushless motor, 20Amp ESC and 4 ready installed servos. Assembly takes minutes following the simple photo step by step assembly guide.
The EPP construction gives a light yet resilient airframe that will take much punishment and just bounce right back into the air!
Compact, adrenaline fuelled, big packet of fun still doesn't do verbal justice to this airframe, we love it! Dog fights really become genuine fun with this range of aircraft so what are you waiting for.
- Detailed scale features including four blade propeller, hand painted pilot figure, and drop tanks
- Reinforced main landing gear and steerable tail gear
- Landing gear snaps on/off easily to convert plane from runway to belly lander
- Fuel tanks are attached to the wings with a slide mount system (no glue), so they can be easily attached/detracted
- Upgraded FMS proprietary servos
- Upgraded Kv1700 brushless motor - better quality and 30% faster than previous generations
- Improved body design and Center of Gravity (CG) makes this mini easier to control
- Durable EPO Foam
- RTF version includes transmitter and receiver
Wingspan 31.5 in (800mm)
Overall Length: 27.2 in (690mm)
Flying Weight: Approximately 14.8 oz (420g)
Motor Size: Brushless 2408-Kv1700
Radio: 4 Channel (Included)
Servos 4 x 9g servo
Prop Size: 7.5 x 4, 4-blade with spinner
Speed Control: 20A Brushless ESC
Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
Recommended Battery: 2S LiPo 7.4V 1000mAh 15C (Included)
Landing Gear Yes
Approximate Flying Duration: 6 minutes
CG (center of gravity): 2.6 in (65mm) from leading edge