F4U Corsair V3 1700mm PNP w/Reflex V2
FMS is proud to introduce the all-new 1700mm F4U V3. Powered by a 6S power system, Hobbywing 80A ESC, 5060 motor and an 11x18 four bladed prop, the F4U V3 has an extremely wide flight-envelope: adrenaline-pumping speeds and deceivingly trainer-like slow speed performance; making the Corsair one of the easiest flying warbirds on the market today.
Committed to creating the most visually realistic aircraft on the market, FMS has added numerous scale features onto the 1700mm F4U V3. Pitot tubes, missile racks, auxiliary fuel tank, aerials, exhausts, realistic tail gear, pilot figure etc. allow the aircraft to look statically realistic. Rotating electric retracts, 3 position flaps, navigation and landing lights, slow retracting gear bay doors add to the dynamic realism of the aircraft.
The shock-absorbing metal retracts with bearing-equipped wheels not only look great, they greatly reduce airframe stress during ground operations. The screw-together assembly and plug type wing connectors make the assembly process a breeze.
- Shock Absorbing Retracts with Ball Bearing Equipped Wheels
- Navigation and Landing Lights
- Pilot Figure, Pitot Tubes, Missile Racks, Auxiliary Fuel Tank and Many More Scale Details
- Removable Vertical Stabilizer
- Slow Retracting Landing Gear Bay Doors
- Screw Togther Assembly with Plug Connectors
- Upgraded 5060 brushless motor with high-performance Hobbywing 80A ESC
- Upgraded 18x11 four-bladed scale propeller
- Upgraded CNC metal, electric, shock-absorbing retracts
- Removable vertical stabilizer for easy transportation
- Upgraded large battery compartment with a latch-type canopy
- Improved hinge design
- Extremely detailed airframe
- Bearing-equipped durable wheels
- Screw-together assembly with plug connectors
- Preinstalled ball-link pushrods