BAE Hawk Red Arrow 80mm EDF PNP w/Reflex V2
FMS has created a brilliant replica of the BAE Hawk for the popular 80mm EDF class. Beautifully finished in red and white trim, the outline of the BAE Systems marvel is unmistakable with detail that features a well-appointed cockpit, an array of intake scoops, antenna, bright LED lighting, scale sub-fins and a removable ferry tank.
The remarkable undercarriage includes reliable electric retracts with durable metal CNC-construction, shock-absorbing actuation with scissor linkages—all neatly concealed with automatic gear door enclosures. The flight controls are full-featured including functional flaps that help you make takeoffs shorter and landings as slow as possible. All seven control surfaces plus the nose wheel are individually linked with a dedicated metal-gear micro servo. Precision ball-link equipped linkages for initial setup and easy flight trimming.
The FMS 80mm BAE Hawk features a rigid one-piece wing that easily bolts to the fuselage, as do the horizontal stabilizers—no glue is required which makes basic assembly super-fast. Lightweight EPO foam construction means you can count on a high-level of durability, intricate surface detail and a light wing loading that translates naturally into incredible flight performance. The water-based paint minimizes blistering from sun and provides a vibrant appearance. The power system utilizes a powerful 80mm 12-blade EDF system driven by a 3270-size, 1930Kv brushless motor and 100A ESC combination for tremendous acceleration and speed when coupled with your high-C, 6S LiPo battery.
- CNC Machined Metal Shock Absorbing Retracts
- 12 Blade 80mm EDF Sound for an Enhanced Jet Experience
- LED Lights
- Functional Flaps and Steerable Nose Wheel
- Detailed Cockpit with Pilot Figure
- Easy six-screw bolt-together assembly-no glue required
- 80mm EDF with a brushless 3270-size, 1930Kv inrunner motor
- High-quality Predator 100A ESC with 8A BEC
- Durable all-metal shock absorbing electric retracts
- 12-blade EDF sound delivers an enhanced jet experience
- 6-Channel control with functional flaps and steerable nose wheel
- Metal-gear servos provide precision and reliability
- Removable one-piece wing with optional ferry tank
- New ball-style control horns and linkages for greater precision
- Brilliant LED lighting system installed
- Vivid trim scheme with environmentally friendly water-based paint