T28D V4 1400mm PNP Yellow w/Reflex V2
Whether you had the original FMS 1400mm T-28 or ready for a remarkable scale T-28 experience, the new V4 is sure to please. Beneath the beautiful paint scheme, FMS upgraded the foam from EPO-40 to a new grade of material. EPO-52 alleviates excess weight, without weakening the airplane. In addition, the original oil paint which had unavoidable corrosion issues has been replaced with an environmentally-friendly water-based paint system.
The latest FMS multi-connector wiring system makes it easy and simple to connect the servos between the wing and fuselage together. All of the clevises have been replaced with ball linkages to reduce slop and provide more accurate control movement. The updated 4258, 650Kv brushless motor delivers more power and speed—a 30% improvement overall than version V3—plus the new power system is compatible with 4S, 5S, and 6S battery packs for versatility that’s sure to meet any power preference. The tricycle landing gear provide outstanding ground handling stability, while durable metal construction and shock absorbing action help keep all of your landings smooth.
When you add it all up, the FMS T-28D Trojan V4, 1400mm Yellow PNP is a totally different model.
- Durable, shock absorbing electric retracts with scale doors
- Screw-mounted, digital metal-gear servos
- High-quality 4258-650Kv brushless motor
- Compatible with 4–6S LiPo batteries
- Ball-style control horns and linkages for greater precision
- Multi-connector servo wiring system makes wing mounting easier
- Lighter EPO foam
- Detailed cockpit and pilot figure
- Bright LED navigation lights installed
- Slide-out battery tray for easy battery changes
- Authentic detail includes a scale spinner, propeller and livery
- 6-Channel control with functional flaps and steerable nose wheel
- Vivid trim scheme with environmentally friendly water-based paint