Zero A6M5, PNP, 1100mm w/Reflex
The Zero was a long-range fighter aircraft operated by the Imperial Japanese Air Service. In early combat operations, the Zero gained a legendary reputation as a 'dogfighter' remaining king of the air until around 1943. The aircraft was designed with long range and performance in mind, durability and pilot protection were not considered priorities which led to many very good pilots loosing their lives. Ultimately this resulted in an Allied advantage later in the war.
- Super scale appearance including landing gear doors, hand-painted pilot, 3-blade prop, authentic graphics and removable drop tanks
- Quick assembly using included screwdriver
- Manufactured from durable EPO foam
- Easy to remove one piece wing
- Full length carbon fiber reinforced wing for durability
- Plastic moulded details include cowling, split flap, air scoop, oil cooler, machine guns, strut covers, antenna mast and pitot tube
- Worm drive electronic retracts
- Slow scale speed flap actuation for scale takeoffs and landings
Modeled after the famed WWII Japanese Mitsubishi "Zero", this scale 1100mm wingspan warbird from FMS is a sight to behold. Reinforced wing surfaces allow flyers to perform advanced maneuvers like point rolls, barrel rolls, Immelmanns, half Cubans,and split S with ease. Retractable landing gear, landing gear doors, drop tank,3 bladed prop and spinner, and split plastic flaps all add to the realism of this incredible model. This plane has the power, detailed features, and durability that discerning flyers will appreciate. If you like Japanese fighter, this is the best choice for you! 1100mm Zero A6M is hitting the market now!