FMS 1450MM P-51D V8 is here!
FMS is and will always be committed to developing the best foam aircraft worldwide. The latest version (V8) makes the historical P-51D even more attractive. Though the changes are not that significant, it shows our serious attitude to our products, and our continuing pursuit towards perfection Many consider the P51 as one of the most amazing warbird's and would like to have one in their collection. If you are one of the many, then the FMS 1400mm P-51D V8 is the right one for you. We believe that the current 1400mm P-51D V8 is one of the finest RC foam airplanes the world over.
Version 8 upgrades to P-51D:
• Upgraded landing gear featuring slower scale like action.
• Shock absorbing struts with 4mm diameter lower section.
• New FMS sequencer which closes the gear doors after gear is down.
• New removable sliding battery tray.
• Upgraded horizontal and vertical stabs with hard points for glue less assembly.
• New 17g metal gear servos.
• New 9g Digital Metal gear servos.
• New sliding canopy.
• New open air intake.
• New 70A ESC with 5a SBEC.
• New FMS gold PAEP motor.
Needed to Complete
What's in the box?
- 6+ Channel Radio System
- LiPo Battery
- LiPo Charger
- (1) P-51D Red Tail PNP, 1450mm
- (1) User Manual
Note: New V8 tails surfaces will not fit on the older versions of the P-51.
Overall Length: 1240mm/49.0in
Flying Weight: Around 2,350g
Motor Size: Brushless 4250-KV540
ESC: 70A with 5A SBEC
Servo: 9g Servo x 6, 17g Servo*3
Radio: 6 Channel
CG (center of gravity): 110mm (From Leading Edge)
Prop Size: 14*8
Recommended Battery: Li-Po 14.8V 2600mAh 25C
Approx. Flying Duration: 8 minutes
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14+
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Assembly Time: 45 minutes
Is Assembly Required: Yes
Material: Durable EPO
Requires: PNP Requires Radio System, Battery and Charger