T-28 Trojan 1.2m with Smart BNF Basic
The Smart Next Step
The original E-flite® T-28 Trojan 1.2m not only captured the looks of the full-size U.S. Navy trainer but also came with functional flaps and retracts right out of the box. This updated version is even better equipped — it's the Smartest, most powerful, and easiest to fly "full-house" T-28 model yet! The 3S and 4S compatible power system includes a specially tuned motor and a 70A Smart Lite ESC making it capable of easy scale-like and sport flying for intermediate pilots, or flying at higher speeds and performing higher energy aerobatics in the hands of experienced pilots. The BNF® Basic version also includes a telemetry-capable AR631 receiver with AS3X® technology – plus it now includes optional-use SAFE® Select technology so it's even easier to fly than the original! That makes this T-28 Trojan 1.2m the smart "next step" after a trainer and first "full-house" warbird choice for a wide range of pilots.
- Updated and upgraded to be easier to fly and to offer improved scale-like, sport flying, higher speed and higher energy aerobatic capabilities
- Easy to take off, fly and land, making it a perfect "next step" after a trainer and first "full-house" warbird model
- Specially tuned motor compatible with 3S and 4S batteries without the need for modifications or upgrades
- Popular 3S and 4S 2200–3200mAh batteries deliver excellent performance and flight times
- 70-amp Spektrum™ Avian™ Smart Lite ESC provides real-time battery voltage, current, RPM and other data via compatible receivers and transmitters
- Compatible with the Spektrum™ DXS transmitter included with many of the most popular E-flite® and HobbyZone® trainer airplane models
- Spektrum™ AR631 receiver with fly-by range telemetry and industry-leading DSMX® technology
- Easy to fly with innovative and optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection
- The unmatched stability and locked-in feel of exclusive AS3X® technology
- Functional flaps for shorter takeoffs/landings and improved slow-speed performance
- Wide-stance tricycle gear and steerable nosewheel offer easier ground handling
- Operational electric retracts including scale-like strut covers and doors
- 6-channel control with seven factory-installed servos and linkages
- Lightweight yet durable composite-reinforced EPO construction
- Factory-finished with updated nose art and other markings
- Fast and easy assembly – no glue required
Easier To Fly And More Powerful
This E-flite® T-28 Trojan 1.2m has been updated and upgraded to be the Smartest, most powerful, and easiest to fly scale model of the popular warbird yet! Like the original version, it includes functional flaps and retracts that make it a true "full-house" warbird model. Its factory-installed brushless power system features a specially-tuned motor, 3-blade prop, and 70-amp Spektrum™ Avian™ Smart Lite ESC that combine to deliver an abundance of thrust with a 3S LiPo battery, or more speed and nearly unlimited vertical performance with a 4S battery — without any modifications or upgrades. With a compatible receiver (such as the AR631 included with the BNF® Basic version) and Smart or non-Smart batteries, the Smart Lite ESC can deliver a variety of real-time power system telemetry data including motor RPM, current, battery voltage, and more to Spektrum AirWare™ equipped transmitters. The AR631 receiver installed the BNF Basic version also includes exclusive AS3X® and SAFE® Select technologies, which help to make this a perfect "next step" or first warbird model for anyone ready to move up after successfully learning to fly their first or second RC airplane. The durable airframe has an abundance of scale detail including panel lines, an instrument panel, and a pilot figure, plus it comes factory-finished in the iconic red and white trim scheme with updated nose art and markings. It can be flown by experienced pilots in spaces as small as a large park or soccer field, and by intermediate pilots at more traditional RC and other large fields. The 1.2m size allows for easy storage and transport without disassembly, or the one-piece wing can be removed and reinstalled easily for even greater convenience. Best of all, no glue is required for final assembly so you can have the T-28 Trojan 1.2m ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery!
The BNF® Basic version is equipped with exclusive Spektrum™ AS3X® and SAFE® Select technologies. AS3X works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence to deliver a locked-in feel that makes it seem like you're flying a much larger airplane. Optional-use SAFE Select offers pitch and bank angle limits along with automatic self-leveling that can be turned on and off at the flip of a switch! And if you don't want to enable the SAFE Select features, simply bind the receiver normally and only AS3X will be active.
The T-28 Trojan 1.2m is equipped with an exclusive Spektrum™ Avian™ Smart Lite ESC that can provide a variety of real-time power system related telemetry data including motor RPM, current, battery voltage and more – with Smart and non-Smart batteries – via compatible receivers (including the AR631) and Spektrum AirWare™ equipped transmitters (including the DX6e and 8e, DX6 G2/3 and 8 G2, the DX9, NX6, 8 and 10, iX12, iX20 and others) while you fly.
The factory-installed brushless power system features a 70-amp Spektrum™ Avian™ Smart Lite ESC plus a specially-tuned motor and 3-blade prop that deliver an abundance of thrust with a 3S LiPo battery, or more speed and nearly unlimited vertical performance with a 4S battery without the need for any modifications or upgrades.
Abundant Scale Detail
The lightweight yet durable, composite-reinforced and fully-molded EPO airframe is equipped with an abundance of scale detail including panel lines, an instrument panel, pilot figure and more.
Functional Scale Features
Factory-installed retracts with strut covers and doors, plus operational flaps, are functional scale features that take your experience to another level.
No glue is required for final assembly, and you can have the T-28 Trojan 1.2m ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery! And although it's conveniently sized to fit fully assembled in just about any vehicle, you can also remove the wing for even easier storage and transport.