Carbon-Z T-28 Trojan 2.0m with Smart BNF Basic
The E-flite® Carbon-Z T-28 Trojan 2.0m was one of the first-ever large-scale, fully molded foam warbird models available. To this day, it's still one of the largest foam warbird models to ever hit the market, offering convenience and flight performance unmatched by similar-sized models constructed of any material. Due to popular demand, this latest version of the CZ T-28 has been updated and upgraded with Smart electronics, more durable and reliable retracts, LED landing and navigation lights, plus a fully painted finish to deliver a "giant scale" warbird experience you simply can't get from any other model. Its legendary flight performance makes it easy to fly, even by low-time pilots who have only flown smaller warbird models, while also offering plenty of capability for even the most demanding pilots. That makes it a perfect choice for intermediate to experienced pilots interested in a convenient, capable, and easy to fly large-scale model of one of the most popular and recognizable military trainer aircraft ever!
- Updated and upgraded with Smart electronics, more durable and reliable retract units, LED navigation, and landing lights. Plus, a fully painted trim scheme
- Easy to take off, fly and land, making it a perfect first giant-scale or everyday fun-to-fly warbird model for a variety of pilots
- Convenient top hatch and battery compartment to fit 6S 3200–7000mAh batteries for a wide range of performance and flight time options
- 70-amp Spektrum Avian™ Smart Lite ESC provides real-time battery voltage, current, RPM, and other data via compatible receivers and transmitters
- Optional-use motor reversing for special ground handling and other capabilities with compatible 7+ channel transmitters
- Spektrum AR637TA receiver with full-range telemetry and industry-leading DSMX® technology
- Easier to fly with innovative and optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection
- The unmatched stability and locked-in feel of exclusive AS3X® technology
- Seven factory-installed metal-geared servos and linkages for precise and reliable control
- Easy to install/remove two-piece wing and stabs for convenient storage and transport
- Functional flaps for shorter takeoffs/landings and improved slow-speed performance
- Wide-stance tricycle gear and steerable nosewheel offer easy ground handling
- Operational electric retracts, including scale-like strut covers and doors
- Functional and factory-installed LED landing and navigation lights
- Fully painted finish plus decals so you can customize the trim scheme
- Lightweight yet durable Carbon-Z composite-reinforced EPO construction
The Smarter And Easy-To-Fly Large-Scale T-28!
The E-flite® Carbon-Z T-28 Trojan 2.0m has been updated and upgraded to be the Smartest and easiest-to-fly large-scale model of the ever-popular T-28 yet! Featuring functional flaps plus more durable and reliable retracts, it's the perfect first "giant scale" warbird for a wide variety of pilots. The power system has been upgraded with a Spektrum™ Avian™ Smart Lite 70A ESC, and the BNF® Basic version is equipped with an AR637TA receiver to deliver full-range, real-time telemetry data along with Spektrum AS3X® and SAFE® Select technologies. The airframe is now fully painted in a vibrant yellow finish, and additional decals are included so you can customize and personalize the scheme. Exclusive Carbon-Z construction allows a foam airplane as large as this to be rigid like a conventional all-wood airframe, yet lightweight so it can have unmatched handling and flight performance. Plus, the durability of the EPO material means it can easily handle any bumps along the way while being easy to repair if needed! Numerous scale details include a cockpit with a simulated instrument panel and pilot figure, a cowl fitted with a replica radial engine, and other surface details. And it's now equipped with LED navigation and landing lights to enhance your scale experience, especially when flying in the early morning and late evening hours!
The BNF® Basic version is equipped with exclusive Spektrum™ AS3X® and SAFE® Select technologies. AS3X works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence to deliver a locked-in feel that makes it seem like you're flying an even larger airplane. Optional-use SAFE Select offers pitch and bank angle limits and automatic self-leveling that can be turned on and off at the flip of a switch! And if you don't want to enable the SAFE Select features, simply bind the receiver normally, and only AS3X will be active.
The Carbon-Z T-28 is now equipped with an exclusive Spektrum™ Avian™ Smart Lite ESC that can provide a variety of real-time power system-related telemetry data, including motor RPM, current, battery voltage, and more – with Smart and non-Smart batteries – via compatible receivers (including the AR637TA) and Spektrum AirWare™ equipped transmitters (including the DX6e and 8e, DX6 G2/3 and 8 G2, the DX9, NX6, 8 and 10, iX12, iX14, iX20, and others) while you fly.
The brushless outrunner motor is compatible with 6S 3200–7000mAh batteries. You can install a 3200mAh battery to keep the weight and wing loading down, a 5000mAh battery for an outstanding balance of performance and handling, or up to a 7000mAh battery to achieve long flight times of up to 10-15+ minutes.
Functional Scale Features
More durable and reliable retract units, operational flaps, and LED landing and navigation lights are functional scale features that take your experience to another level.
Composite-reinforced, hollow-core construction with EPO material results in a lightweight yet durable airframe that offers incredible handling and performance. Plus, the factory-installed metal-geared servos deliver crisp and precise control.
No glue is required for assembly, and the two-piece wing makes storage and transport as easy and convenient as possible.