Red Bull BO-105 CB CX RTF Helicopter
The Blade® Red Bull CBcx will fly circles around other 3-channel RC helicopters like it. State-of-the-art 2.4GHz control with advanced Blade engineering and electronics make it all possible. And it’s easy to fly—you’ll be hovering like a pro on your very first flight, even if you’ve never flown before.
Full Scale Info:
The Red Bull BO-105 CB is a highly-modified, 840-horsepower thrill machine capable of performing death-defying aerial stunts like back flips, rolls, loops and the mind-blowing “Chuckcilvak” tumbling maneuver. In fact, it’s the only civilian helicopter of its kind approved to perform these stunts, so if you hear it’s coming to an air show near you, don’t miss it!
- Advanced 2.4GHz control lets you and your friends fly multiple Red Bull helis at the same time without interference
- Replacement parts available to keep your helicopter flying like new
- Computerized Piezo gyro for superb directional control and stability
- Proportional rotor head servo for smooth, precise control response
- Officially licensed by Red Bull GmbH Austria
- Includes everything you need to fly, all in one box
You Will Need
Nothing! Everything you need to get in the air is included in the box, including four AA batteries for the transmitter.
Kit / ARF / RTF: RTF
Motor Size: 6.5mm coreless
Length: 7.87 in (200mm)
Recommended Environment: Indoor
Experience Level: Beginner
Gross Weight: 1.02 oz (29 g)
Is Assembly Required: No
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Type: Ultra micro coaxial helicopter
Main Gear Ratio: 12.28:1
Rotor Diameter: 7.48 in (190mm)