Super EZ V3 RTF 1220mm with Floats
FMS has always been dedicated to engineering airplanes suitable for every skill level and Super EZ 1220mm has always been a great beginner-friendly sport aircraft. Its large high-wing design and construction of lightweight EPO foam gives the Super EZ an ultralow weight for super-stable flight characteristics at every speed. A carefully selected brushless power system is then added to give the aircraft ample power and high efficiency for possible flight times of 10-minutes or more. And, to help new pilots with the challenging learning objective, high-strength lightweight metal landing gear can absorb even the hardest landings. For easy transportation, the Super EZ is designed with quick-release hardware that makes wing installation ultra-simple.
Building on the success of the Super EZ V2, the V3 features an improved fuselage that accommodates an easier-to-install, one-piece horizontal stabilizer. To improve performance, a new spinner promises to significantly reduce vibration. Like the Super EZ V2, the V3 includes custom floats so pilots can easily transform this great flying airplane to explore flight from water and snow.
Not just for beginners, the Super EZ V3 will help each pilot grow and progress into more advanced flight and prepare for other great FMS airplanes.
*The Super EZ V3 has a new fuselage and horizontal stabilizer that are not compatible with either the V1 or V2 versions.
Approximate Flight Time: 10+ minutes
CG (Center of Gravity): 55â65mm (from leading edge, at the root)
Completion Level: Plug-N-Play
Flying Weight: 31.4 oz (890 g)
Length: 40.2 in (1020mm)
Material: Durable EPO Construction
Minimum Required Radio: Full-range, 4+ channel transmitter & receiver (sold separately)
Minimum Speed Control: Brushless 20A ESC (installed)
Motor Size: Brushless 3136, 1200Kv outrunner (installed)
Propeller Size: 10 x 5, 2-blade (included)
Recommended Motor Battery: 3S 11.1V 1300mAh 30C LiPo
Servos: (5) 9-gram, micro (4 airframe/1 float, installed)
Wing Area: 440 sq in (28.4 dm2)
Wingspan: 48.0 in (1220mm)
- Traditional 4-channel control
- Glue-free construction—can be assembled in as little as 5-minutes
- Strong, one-piece wing with quick-release hardware
- Installed brushless power system provides a high power-to-weight
- Durable, lightweight metal landing gear with large wheels
- 10+ minute flight times with recommended battery
- Water-proof micro servos provide lightweight all-weather operatio
- New fuselage and one-piece horizontal stabilizer*
- New spinner prevents vibration
- Optional-use float set with servo-operated water rudder, included
- Lightweight and durable EPO construction
- Includes transmitter, LiPo battery and charger
You Will Need
Nothing! Everything needed to fly is in the box.
(1) FMS Super EZ V3, 1220mm
(1) Brushless 3136, 1200Kv outrunner (installed)
(1) Brushless 20A ESC (installed)
(5) 9-gram, micro (4 airframe/1 float, installed)
(1) Full-range, 4+ channel transmitter & receiver
(1) 3S 11.1V 1300mAh 30C LiPo
(1) Optional-use floats; single water-rudder w/servo
(1) User Manual