Blade SR RTF Electric Micro Heli
If you’re ready to step up from a coaxial or single-rotor fixed-pitch heli, the Blade® SR is the absolute best way to make that transition to CCPM helis a successful one.
It comes out of the box programmed** to provide softer climb, pitch and roll response around the center of stick movement. This, combined with the tough, two-piece main frame and lower head speed, makes the Blade SR more forgiving and easier to master than most conventional CP helis. Plus, it’s big enough to fly outdoors even if there’s a little wind.
** NOTE: The HP6DSM transmitter included with the Blade SR was specifically designed for the Blade SR Helicopter and is not recommended for use with other aircraft.
- Brushless main motor
- A great 2nd heli for anyone who has flown a coaxial or single-rotor fixed-pitch heli
- Softer control response around center for transitioning pilots
- Includes 6-channel HP6DSM 2.4GHz DSM2™ transmitter
- Includes DC Li-Po balancing charger with AC adapter
- Includes 3S 11.1V 1000mAh Li-Po battery pack
- Spektrum AR6100e Microlite Receiver, installed
- E-flite G110 Heading Lock Gyro, installed
- Direct drive tail motor
- Sturdy, shock absorbent two-piece main frame
- Full line of replacement and option parts available
- 100% factory-assembled, test-flown and ready-to-fly
- This model is one of the many available for the Phoenix RC Flight Simulator
You Will Need
Nothing—everything is included to get flying right out of the box.
We recommend beginners also purchase the Heli Training Gear (Item EFLH1527)
Kit / ARF / RTF: RTF
Motor Size: Brushless 3900Kv (installed)
Control System: HP6DSM 2.4GHz DSM 6-channel (included)
Length 19.10 in (485mm)
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Experience Level: Intermediate
Gross Weight: 12 oz (340 g) with battery
Is Assembly Required: No
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Type: RTF Collective Pitch Electric Micro Heli
Rotor Diameter: 21.80 in (552mm)
Tail Rotor Diameter: 3.20 in (82mm)