- Easy-Access Magnetic Battery Hatch: No screws needed here—the magnetic battery hatch stays firmly in place, yet makes swapping out batteries quick and easy.
- Lightweight Factory-Assembled Aluminum Landing Gear: The lightweight aluminum landing gear bolts on in seconds and already has the wheels attached.
- Bolt On Wing and Tail: Two hex screws hold the wing firmly in place and make it easy to access the elevator and rudder servos, as well as the receiver. The tail is secured with two heavy-duty lock nuts.
- The Mini Ultra Stick PNP comes equipped with a powerful 450-size 890Kv brushless outrunner motor and 22-amp ESC.
- Easy Quad-Flap Conversion Pilots can push the Mini Ultra Stick PNP’s flight envelope even further with the optional split, quad-flap configuration.
- 9 gram submicro servos installed (4 total)
- The Mini Ultra Stick PNP requires a 4-channel transmitter (7-channel with mixing for quad flap option) and micro receiver.