180 QX BNF w/o camera
Utilizing SAFE™ technology, the 180 QX maintains superior stability in three flight modes. Ideal for both indoor and outdoor flight.
Equipped to thrill
The 180 QX HD comes equipped with three SAFE enhanced flight modes. High and low angle flight modes were specifically designed to deliver stable video and image capture while the agility mode setting allows pilots to experience aerobatic flight with the assistance of the AS3X® stability system.
- Exclusive SAFE™ technology
- Small enough to fly indoors and powerful enough to fly outdoors
- Flight battery and charger included
- Durable lightweight airframe
- Potent 8.5mm brushed motors with protective drive gear guards
- Agile enough to perform loops, rolls, tumbles and more
- Sleek, low profile body
- Includes one full set of replacement blades
You Will Need
You will need a 4+ channel DSM2 or DSMX transmitter (see manual for more information).
Kit / ARF / RTF: BNF
Motor Size: (4) 8.5mm brushed
Length 11.5 in (292mm)
Recommended Environment Indoor/Outdoor
Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
Experience Level: Beginner
Gross Weight: 3.35 oz (95 g)
Is Assembly Required: Yes
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Rotor Diameter: 14.0 in (355mm)