ParkZone F-27B Stryker Electric RTFPKZ1200 Price:
For a limited time, purchase a ParkZone F-27B Stryker and receive a free HBZ1013 battery.
If you have an original Stryker you can upgrade to a Li-PO with a new RX, the PKZ1004 propeller, and a Li-PO battery.
- A one-piece Z-Foam wing for truer flight performance out of the box
- 3-cell 2100mAh Li-Po compatibility for the option to fly with the included Ni-MH battery pack or a Li-Po pack
- An included optional Li-Po performance propeller for flying with Li-Po power
- Vented compartments for electronics to allow for battery packs and electronics to stay cool during flight
- Heavy-duty elevon hinges for increased durability and flying precision
- 3-channel FM radio system (including transmitter)
- Eight AA batteries for the transmitter and a 7-cell 8.4V 900mAh Ni-MH battery pack are included so pilots can get in the air fast
- 1.2A variable rate DC peak charger so pilots can quickly charge battery packs while at the flying field
- Two flight modes selectable from the transmitter so pilots can fly in the mode that's most comfortable for them
- Fully proportional elevons and throttle make controlling the F-27B Stryker more precise
- Powerful direct-drive 480 motor for solid performance
- Flux ring around the motor aids in cooling to improve motor efficiency and power output
- Exclusive X-Port plug-and-play accessory system for expandable fun with the Sonic Combat Module (HBZ4020)
- Reusable receiver/ESC unit and servos to allow pilots to reuse components in other planes
- Factory-applied paint and decals take the work out of making the F-27B Stryker ready for flight
- Large control surfaces for maximum roll and pitch authority
OverviewThe F-27B Stryker™ combines a powerful 480 motor, spine tingling agility and X-Port™ functionality to provide a park flying experience unlike any other. Its advanced Mode Change Flight Control™ system lets pilots choose between two flight modes with just the flip of a transmitter switch. Pilots can also plug in the optional Sonic Combat Module™ (HBZ4020) into the Stryker’s X-Port and take on similarly equipped ParkZone™ or HobbyZone® airplanes in air-to-air combat.
Tech NotesYou will need...You don't need anything more than what comes in the box. This is truly one-box purchase fun that's ready for flight. Just charge the battery and go fly!
- Wing Span: 37 in (950mm)
- Overall Length: 27 in (700mm)
- Flying Weight: 21 oz (580g)
- Motor Size: 480 Power Direct Drive
- Radio: FM with 3 proportional channels
- Recommended Battery: 7-cell 8.4V 900mAh Ni-MH (included)
- X-Port: Yes
- Charger: DC Peak Detect