ParkZone F4U Corsair RTFPKZ4600
- Ready to fly right from the box—everything you need is included inside, even the batteries
- Spektrum™ DX5e 5-channel full-range 2.4GHz DSM2™ radio system
- 4-channel control – throttle, rudder, aileron and elevator
- E-fite® Pro 30A Brushless ESC with Switch-Mode BEC
- Steerable tail wheel and fixed landing gear allow for smooth takeoffs and landings
- 11.1V, 1800mAh Li-Po battery offers high level of performance and power
- Variable rate 2–3 cell DC cell-balancing Li-Po charger safely charges and conditions Li-Po battery
- Historically representative 3-color trim scheme, inverted gull wing and pilot figure
- Durable and lightweight Z-Foam™ construction
- Powerful 480-size, 960Kv outrunner brushless power system
- Scale 3-blade and 2-blade propellers included
- Also available in a Plug-N-Play® version (PKZ4675)
ParkZone is proud to present another legend in our lineup of Warbirds. Along with the North American P-51, the Corsair is arguably the most popular fighter plane of World War II. The F4U Corsair, made famous for its ability to outclimb, outrun, or outfight any enemy in it’s day, is an exciting addition to the ParkZone family. Referred to as “whistling death” by the Japanese in World War II, and the "Sweetheart of Okinawa" by American troops, the inverted gull wing allowed for the huge propeller to clear the deck with its short, stout landing gear. Designed as a carrier based fighter, it was also the first Naval aircraft to have landing gear retract flush into the wing for improved aerodynamics, and it was the first fighter to exceed speeds of 400 mph. It's successful reputation and unique flying characteristics has earned the F4U Corsair its place in American Military history!
ParkZone’s version of the Corsair features Spektrum DX5e radio technology, a 480 Brushless outrunner motor, and Li-Po battery for ultimate control, exceptional performance, and increased flight time. The fixed landing gear and steerable tail wheel allow for smooth takeoffs and landings. The attention to scale details in this plane is amazing, from its historically representative 3-color trim scheme to the pilot figure inside the cockpit.
The Corsair delivers incredible looks and the immediate gratification ParkZone plane owners have grown to love, while its Spektrum DX5e radio technology and Z-foam construction provides pilots with the durability and reliability they require in a park flyer.
- Wing Span: 44in (1118mm)
- Overall Length: 35in (889mm)
- Flying Weight: 30oz (850g)
- Motor Size: 480-size 960Kv outrunner brushless motor (installed)
- Radio: Spektrum DX5e 2.4GHz DSM2 (included)
- Speed Control: E-flite Pro 30A Brushless with Switch-Mode BEC (installed)
- Recommended Battery: 3S 11.1V 1800mAh Li-Po (included)