E-flite Deuces Wild 25e2 ARFEFL4550
- Designed with E-flite’s Power 25 brushless outrunner motors (EFLM4025A) in mind
- Wing and tail assemble easily for convenient transport and storage
- Counter-rotating props are available separately, spinners that match the counter-rotating props are included.
- Retract ready and designed for specific Robart retracts (EFL4565) with pre-bent strut wires for ease of optional landing gear installation.
- Fixed landing gear included.
- The flaps are pre-hinged out of the box
E-flite introduces the first Platinum Series twin motor sport plane, the Deuces Wild 25e2 ARF. This plane showcases the power, level of detail, quality of construction, and sport flying fun of E-flite. Unlike other twin powered planes on the market, this one is not intimidating -- it is easier-to-fly and exhibits gentle flight characteristics.
The Deuces Wild 25e2 ARF is part of E-flite’s PLATINUM SERIES. The platinum series delivers superior, enhanced features and meticulous attention to detail. E-flite’s Platinum Series is just one more way that E-flite brings you the most advanced electric flight experience.
The details of this PLATINUM SERIES model include all flight control surfaces are installed, pre-bent pushrods ready for installation, and the optional main gear doors. In addition, there is an optional cockpit kit that adds another level of detail complete with dashboard instrumentation, seat, and pilot.
The lightweight, sturdy airframe is constructed of balsa and plywood and covered with genuine UltraCote. The bolt-on tail assembly and three piece, plug-in wing are all removable to allow easy transportation. With the Deuces Wild, you have options. You can use the included fixed landing gear or install the optional Robart retracts with pneumatic up, spring down operation. The model is complete with the strut wires pre-bent for ease of optional landing gear installation.
The wing design utilizes two Selig airfoils to give this aircraft excellent performance at high and low speeds, while also exhibiting gentle stall characteristics. This plane is designed for powered performance with the recommended setup of two Power 25 motors or the high power option of two Power 32 motors. This aircraft is lighter, than the same size competitive large twin powered models on the market. Retract and flap ready options enable the pilot to push the envelope with a sport ARF twin electric to the likes that has never been done before. The Deuces Wild is a sport plane capable of aerobatic maneuvers and is designed to be easier-to-fly than other similar size twin engine models. This model was designed even with the unthinkable in mind—the loss of an engine. In the event of an engine loss, this aircraft is still easily flyable unlike other twin models on the market. Any experienced modeler will appreciate the flight characteristics, aerobatic capabilities, and details of the Deuces Wild Platinum Series.
- Wing Span: 62 in (1570mm)
- Overall Length: 62.5 in (1580mm)
- Wing Area: 740 sq in (47.7 sq dm)
- Flying Weight: 9.2 - 10.5 lbs (4.2 - 4.7kg)
- Motor Size: Power 25 - Power 32 (2 required)
- Radio: 6+ channels
- Servos: (6) standard size servos (7) required with optional retracts
- Trim Scheme Colors: Ultracote White, black, and flame red
- Prop Size: 12x8E - 13x6.5E
- Spinner Size: 2.5 in
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Speed Control: 60 Amp Brushless Switch mode BEC (2 required)
- Recommended Battery: 3200 3S 11.1V Li-Po w/Power 25, 3300 4S 14.4 Li-Po w/Power 32
- Flaps: Yes, prehinged
- Retracts: Yes, optional
- Approx. Flying Duration: 10 minutes
- Approx. Assembly Time: 6 - 8 hours